What Is Equilibrium Games (Equilibrium)?
Equilibrium Games is a blockchain-based gaming platform that aims to combine the power of gaming and crypto into one. It allows users to play, share, and trade without central control, enjoying secure copyright ownership with the ability to earn EQ tokens. Equilibrium Games uses blockchain technology and NFTs to empower players, giving them full access and ownership of their digital assets. The platform features a play-to-earn model, allowing players to earn rewards by playing games and completing quests, as well as the ability to trade freely with other players and earn passive income as a landlord. The platform also offers cosmetic items and land/building sales, which can be traded in the marketplace with EQ tokens.
Who Are the Founders of Equilibrium Games?
Equilibrium Games founder is Daniel Gutmann . He has a background in computer science and has worked as a systems and application programmer in the past. He holds a degree from the University of Freiburg. Daniel has a passion for gaming and blockchain technology and aims to integrate cryptocurrencies into games to create a player-driven economy. He is dedicated to creating games that reward players for their participation and contributions.
What Makes Equilibrium Games Unique?
Equilibrium Games is unique in that it combines the fast and cheap transactions of the XRP Ledger with the power of gaming and crypto. They have created a play-to-earn model where players can earn rewards and trade NFTs while playing games, creating a player-driven economy. Additionally, their focus on player-driven input and integration of cryptocurrencies into games sets them apart from traditional game development companies. The team behind Equilibrium Games has a strong background in both gaming and blockchain technology, which has enabled them to create a platform that offers a unique and rewarding gaming experience for users.
According to Equilibrium Games' website, 80% of the total EQ supply will be distributed to the community via airdrops and incentives. The remaining 20% will be reserved to be earnable in their games. There was no pre-purchase or initial coin offering (ICO) for EQ. The team believes that by distributing most of the tokens to the community, they can build a strong user base and ensure the widespread adoption of their platform.
Games Build On Equilibrium Games Platform?
World of Equilibrium and Blights Wrath are two games built on the Equilibrium Games platform. World of Equilibrium is a multiplayer hardcore MMO with a prestige system and a player-driven economy. It features a vast open world with different regions and dungeons to explore, as well as various factions to join and compete against. Players can earn EQ tokens by completing quests, killing monsters, and participating in events.
Blights Wrath, on the other hand, is a single-player hack and slash game set in a dark fantasy world. Players take on the role of a hero battling their way through hordes of monsters and bosses to defeat the Blight, a dark force that threatens the realm. Like World of Equilibrium, players can earn EQ tokens through gameplay and trade them for in-game items or on partnered exchanges.
What purpose does Equilibrium Games (Equilibrium)?
The purpose of Equilibrium Games (EQ) is to combine the power of gaming and crypto into one ecosystem that enables players to earn rewards while playing, trade freely, own and trade NFTs with utility, and earn passive income through ownership of lands and buildings in the games. EQ aims to build a system where users can play, share, and trade without central control, enjoying secure copyright ownership with the ability to earn EQ tokens. Through the use of blockchain technology and NFTs, EQ aims to create a player-driven economy where players have full access and ownership of their digital assets, that will not be eliminated by game owners, and they can keep their assets for life and trade them with other players at marketplaces.
Read more about. Equilibrium
Learn more about Equilibrium Ecosystem.
Visit Equilibrium website.
How Many Equilibrium Are There in Circulation?
There is an initial maximum supply of 98,237,861 Equilibrium tokens, of which an estimated 63,670,933 Equilibrium are currently in circulation as of September 2023.
Where Can You Buy Equilibrium?
Equilibrium is a token trading on the XRP ledger DEX, the most straight forward way to acquire Equilibrium tokens would be to purchase them through XRPL DEX.
If you are looking for alternative exchanges where you can purchase Equilibrium, Bitrue is a good choice. Keep in mind that investing in cryptocurrency can be risky, just like investing in any other type of asset.
How to stay tuned for further updates?
If you wish to receive more updates about the Equilibrium Games ecosystem and any upcoming updates, we suggest you follow @Equilibrium_G on Twitter.